Whisky

I suspected I was losing my memory when I couldn't remember where from I got that hickey. Normally, it wouldn't matter how much I drank - I'd get all events organized in the morning. I couldn't even reconstruct all my moves that night in my head, and then I started to panic. Suddenly, the film of my life in my mind turned into some conglomerate of photos, much of them unknown to me. In a flash my memory appeared to me like some kind of unconnected puzzle, I couldn't deal with any more.
Then, that amount of traces of my life became much important to me than they were ever. "If time passing by they'd left me, what'd be of me?", I thought. Every face, every smell, every sound that contended my head made me who I am, so, if I had no memory, who'll be that person that is me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment